PAK South & PAK Southwest
Lithium | Red Lake, ON
The PAK South and PAK Southeast properties cover 1258 hectares and 158 hectares, respectively, and cover several pegmatite units identified in regional mapping by the Ontario Geological Survey (OGS). The Properties are adjacent to Frontier Lithium’s (TSX.V:FL) PAK Lithium Project, which includes two lithium deposits, the Spark Deposit and PAK Deposit, as well as two other prospects.
- PAK South and PAK Southeast are both located directly adjacent to Frontier Lithium’s PAK Project and share a boundary with the Frontier Lithium PAK project for approximately 14 km.
- Both properties cover several pegmatite units as mapped by the Ontario Geological Survey (OGS).
- Properties are located in the heart of Ontario’s “Electric Avenue”, in the vicinity of Avalon Advanced Materials Inc. (TSX:AVL) (OTCQB:AVLNF) (“Avalon”), recently announced lithium battery metals refinery.
- Infinity Stone plans to dispatch a team to the Properties as soon as weather conditions permit.
- Infinity Stone is actively pursuing additional lithium deposits in Northwest Ontario near infrastructure.
Download the Infinity Stone Ventures investor presentation to learn more about our search for Hidden Gems to Power the Green Revolution.