- Infinity Stone has been active with exploration across its portfolio of battery metals projects over the past 6 months
- Rockstone Drill Program has begun, with the first core samples recovered from the RS-22-01 drill hole
- Infinity Stone is well positioned in the rapidly growing battery metals sector in Quebec and Ontario to support the North American market
- Multiple short-term catalysts for growth, including assays, geophysics, and drilling, across portfolio
VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 10, 2022 /CNW/ – Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (CSE: GEMS) (OTC: GEMSF) (FSE: B2I) (the “Company” or “Infinity Stone“), is pleased to provide a general corporate update on the Company’s recent activities, initiatives and upcoming catalysts for growth. Infinity Stone has been active with exploration on its four core battery metal projects with extensive prospecting and preliminary work ahead of planned and ongoing drilling programs. The Company’s current drill program on the Rockstone Graphite Project has recovered its first core sample from the RS-22-01 drill hole, a twinned hole of the GC-12-01 discovery hole, which intercepted 25% Cg over 24 metres.
“Battery metals, and lithium specifically, have been one of the only performing asset classes over the past year, in a volatile economic climate driven by inflation and rising interest rates. We have stayed true to our goal of providing a diversified investment platform for battery metals and believe we are still in the early stages of a market that is about to take off”, said Zayn Kalyan, CEO of Infinity Stone Ventures. “It seems that on a nearly daily basis there are announcements of investment and development in the lithium-ion battery supply chain in North America. From new battery metal processing infrastructure to EV manufacturing plants, it is quickly becoming evident that Quebec and Ontario are at the epicentre of a major shift of investment from government and the private sector. With major manufacturers such as Tesla, Mercedes and VW making direct investment in battery metal mining and exploration companies, it is an unprecedented time to be in this industry, and Infinity Stone is ideally positioned,” furthered Mr. Kalyan.
Short-Term Catalysts for Growth
- Samples from Hellcat/Camaro, Galaxy and Zen-Whoberi currently in-lab awaiting assay
- Rockstone metallurgical work with SGS Labs, refining discovery core to battery grade, currently ongoing, 6 weeks till estimated program completion
- Rockstone Fall Drill Program underway to twin discovery GC-12-01 drill hole
- Extensive geophysics program planned for Camaro-Hellcat, Galaxy and Zen-Whoberi over next 30 days
- Further upcoming drill programs in Q1 2023
- November 7, 2022 – Infinity Stone Engages with LGC Standards for Pegmatite Bulk Sample Processing
- November 2, 2022 – Infinity Stone Further Expands Galaxy Lithium Project with New Zone
- October 27, 2022 – Infinity Stone Provides Exploration Update on Camaro – Hellcat Lithium Project
- October 18, 2022 – Infinity Stone to Commence Drilling on Rockstone Graphite Project
- October 13, 2022 – Infinity Stone Expands with New Claim Block Adjacent to Hellcat Lithium Project in James Bay Lithium District
- October 12, 2022 – Infinity Stone Expands Galaxy Lithium Project in Quebec
- October 6, 2022 – Infinity Stone Announces Change of Symbol on OTCQB to GEMSF
- October 5, 2022 – Infinity Stone Closes $2.1M Private Placement and Intention to Dual
List of ASX
- September 22, 2022 – Infinity Stone to Commence Trading On OTCQB Under Symbol
- September 20, 2022 – Infinity Stone Commences Exploration Program at Camaro Lithium Project in James Bay, Quebec, Contracts Axiom Exploration Group
- September 16, 2022 – Infinity Stone Discovers 15.5% Copper from New Zone at Zen-Whoberi Project
- September 12, 2022 – Infinity Stone Engages SGS Labs To Upgrade Rockstone Graphite To EV Battery-Grade
Media Articles and Features
- November 4, 2022 – Stockhead: Infinity Stone supplies 150kg pegmatite sample from Galaxy to be processed into CRM
- November 3, 2022 – Proactive: Infinity Stone Ventures expands claims at Galaxy project in Quebec showing a “sea of pegmatites”
- November 3, 2022 – Resource Stock Digest: Infinity Stone Ventures (CSE: GEMS)(OTC: GEMSF) CEO Zayn Kalyan on De-Risking & Advancing A Critical Metals Portfolio to Help Meet Surging Demand
- November 2, 2022 – AGORACOM: Infinity Stone $GEMS Is Collecting Minerals For EV Batteries That Iron Man & The Avengers Would Envy
- November 2, 2022 – Stockhouse Publishing: Infinity Stone Further Expands Galaxy Lithium Project with New Zone
- October 21, 2022 – Independent Tribune: Zayn Kalyan: Lithium shortage will require more mining to speed the production of electric vehicles
- October 20, 2022 – Virtual Investor Conferences: Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (OTCQB: GEMSF | CSE: GEMS)
- October 17, 2022 – Resource Stock Digest: Infinity Stone Ventures (CSE: GEMS)(OTC: GEMSF) CEO Zayn Kalyan on Unlocking Key Battery Metals Via Multiple High-Potential Projects in the Tier-One Jurisdictions of Ontario and Quebec, Canada
- October 7, 2022 – Stockhead: Infinity Stone Ventures Draws Australian Support for 2.1M Raising
- October 6, 2022 – The Market Herald: Infinity Stone (CSE:GEMS) closes $2.1M private placements and announces intention to dual list on ASX
- October 2, 2022 – AGORACOM: Thanos Would Be Jealous Of This Critical Minerals Collection | Infinity Stone $GEMS
- September 29, 2022 – Stockhead: Infinity Stone Ventures Kicks Off Its Grand Canada Lithium Adventure
Technical information in this news release has been reviewed and approved by Case Lewis, P.Geo., a “Qualified Person” as defined under NI 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects and a director of the Company.
About Infinity Stone Ventures
Infinity Stone’s mission is to be a diversified, single source supplier for the critical energy metals being used in the clean energy revolution alongside its established SaaS solution portfolio. Infinity Stone is meeting the demand from battery and wind turbine manufacturers, nuclear and hydrogen energy producers, and energy metals speculators by acquiring 100% interest in critical mineral deposits and occurrences in stable mining-friendly jurisdictions, close to final use destinations in North American manufacturing hubs.
To register for investor updates please visit https://infinitystone.ventures.
Connect with Infinity Stone
Forward Looking Statements Disclaimer
This press release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and are generally, but not always, identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “projects”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “occur” or “be achieved”. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Although forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon what management of Company believes are reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The forward-looking statements may also be affected by risks and uncertainties in the business of the Company, including those described in the Company’s public filings available on www.SEDAR.com. The Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions should change except as required by applicable securities laws. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Infinity Stone Ventures
For further information: Infinity Stone Contact: Zayn Kalyan, CEO and Director, Direct: 778-938-3367, firstname.lastname@example.org