Looking for EV Exposure? Forget
Automakers, Look to Materials Suppliers
For The Real Action
The world’s automakers plan to spend $1.2 trillion over the next 8 years on R&D and production of EVs, batteries, and raw materials supporting vehicle production. Global capacity of lithium ion (Li-ion) battery gigafactories is on course to top 7 terawatt hours (11Nh) by 2031. That’s particularly impressive growth with the understanding that the ten-year pipeline just crossed the 6 TWh threshold in April.
However, the conundrum is that China dominates the pipeline with more the twice the capacity of the rest of the world combined. Furthermore, the majority of Chinese capacity is owned by Tier 2 and Tier 3 providers that aren’t qualified to serve markets outside China. China also owns most of the anode market needed for EV batteries. According to Benchmark, the flake graphite market at the backbone of this industry is heading for its first ever supply deficit.
As the EV and battery storage revolution accelerates across North America (NA), Canada is positioned to capitalize on its resource abundance and mining friendly, low carbon intensity operating environment, emerging as an important producer of lithium to both local and EU markets. It’s a blue-sky opportunity to bring it all home.
Infinity Stone Ventures
Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (CSE: GEMS) (OTC: GEMSF) has amassed a large portfolio of projects in mineral-rich areas in Quebec and Ontario that can feed into the EV battery and energy storage markets.
They include PAK South, PAK Southeast, Taiga, Camaro, Hellcat, Buda, and Galaxy (lithium projects); Rockstone (graphite); Zen-Whoberi (copper/cobalt); and Thor (manganese). Infinity is actively advancing Taiga, Camaro, Hellcat, Galaxy, Rockstone and Zen-Whoberi, with the others pegged for future development.
- Diversified portfolio of 100% interest in properties in mining-friendly Ontario and Quebec.
- Copper, Cobalt, Nickel
- 28 highly prospective, pegmatite dikes located adjacent to Patriot Battery Metals (PMET:TSXV) Corvette Lithium Discovery in James Bay, QC
- Strategically positioned in key North American Battery Metal Jurisdictions
- James Bay Lithium District, QC
- Quebec’s Battery Valley
- Thunder Bay, ON
- Catalysts for growth with active drilling and exploration
- Camaro/Hellcat Lithium Project -> Assays Pending, Geophysics Q4 2022, Drilling Q1 2023
- Galaxy Lithium Project -> Assays Pending, Geophysics Q4 2022, Drilling Q1 2023
- Rockstone Graphite Project -> Drilling beginning November 2022
- Zen-Whorberi Copper Project -> Assays Pending, Geophysics Q4 2022, Drilling Q4 2022
- Conducive macro-economic climate
- Current and projected deficits in the production of both graphite and lithium
- Management team has deep exploration experience and been successful in raising hundreds of millions for projects over the past 20 years
Infinity Stone News
Download the Infinity Stone Ventures investor presentation to learn more about our search for Hidden Gems to Power the Green Revolution.
Subscribe to the Infinity Stone Ventures Newsletter
Sign up to find Hidden Gems that Power the Green Revolution.